Thursday, September 21, 2006

DIY iPod Dock

I just recently saw the post on engadget.com about the "ipod dock for value-driven consumers" and thought it would be a great idea to make my own. And so I started looking around to see if I had my own iPod box in which the iPod shiped (someone else had the same idea), but since I have the 5G and the box isn't very firm and can't really hold an iPod properly I kept looking. This guy also had a nice idea but I didn't have an extra iPod lying about! So I thought and thought until I came up with a briliant idea!




So I used one of those paper holders which hold little note things inside them. No idea what it's called but I just fliped it over (so the cable can feed through where you are supposed to put your finger inside to get a piece of paper out) and then used a hammer and a drill (I don't have a saw) to cut out the space for the iPod dock thingy which came with the iPod when I bought it.





















Here are some more pictures on my Flickr account!

0 Comments:

Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry; inappropriate or purely promotional comments may be removed.


--

Post a Comment

--

<< Home