Sunday, September 17, 2006

Back [in Black]

Hey! So I've been on my looooong vacation and it's back for a new start. My Blog will once again continue to feature fun stuff from games, to magazines and TV. I'll be talking lots about upcoming games, games I'm currently playing and other exciting news from my everyday life.

The Expandgame.com website is up and running and Matthew is working hard on the layout and general coding. The forum has been up for a while and we hope to see a lot of new people joining since with your help it's gona be a great community forum!

So stay tuned and I'll have lots to talk about in the upcomming weeks!

P.S. I was just listening to Back in Black by AC/DC and just thought the name kind of fits in... Even though I'm not actually Back in Black!

0 Comments:

Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry; inappropriate or purely promotional comments may be removed.


--

Post a Comment

--

<< Home