Monday, July 10, 2006

Weekly Poll

This week I want to know how much memory your MP3 or Personal Media Player has. Is it a flash players with 256MB? Is it a HDD player with more than 30GB? Vote bellow and see what other have themselves!

How much memory does your MP3/PMP player have?
I don't have an MP3 or a PMP
Less than 256MB
Around 1GB
Between 2GB and 6GB
Between 6GB and 20GB
Between 20GB and 60GB
60GB or more


Have you got an iPod or a simple Mp3 player or even a PMP with 60+GB? Leave a comment and discuss the reasons of your choise!

1 Comments:

Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry; inappropriate or purely promotional comments may be removed.


--
Blogger Kyle said...

"Hey!

So it's the first time I'm writing a comment in my own Blog but I though I'll share you why I got a 60GB HDD player.

For christmas this year I saw a sale on for the 60GB video iPod and I asked my parents as a joke if I could have one expecting them to tell me to go away lol. But they got me one anyway.

Dude what a christmas that was."

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

--

<< Home