Monday, July 03, 2006

Angry Nintendo Nerd

ANY OF YOU ever played Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Well the Angry Nintendo Nerd has! I can tell you one thing for sure, he didn't like it! He makes some effort in explaining the good points of the game, but after little time wasted on that he goes straight into telling you what's crap about the game. His points are very valid and after watching this [review] I can ensure myself that game would never make it into my collection!

Have fun watching and tell me what you thought of this fun video.

To watch the movie click link [read full story] bellow. Anyone under the age of 16 should NOT click bellow! The use of violent languade is common.



0 Comments:

Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry; inappropriate or purely promotional comments may be removed.


--

Post a Comment

--

<< Home