Sunday, July 02, 2006

Figuring out how a Blog works

SO IN desperate needs of knowing how I could make my very own theme for this blog, I went and googled "how does a blog work?". Of course I got a link to the very well known howstuffworks.com web page. This is the page google linked me to, and to be honest it was quite useful.

But until I get something like this going it'll take me a while. The page features very nice animation when the pictures enlarge, beautiful colour schemes and general layout is user friendly and focused towards being easy to use.

So now all I want to know is have you got your own blog up yet? Which provider are you on? Do you know any CSS or HTML at all or have you used a theme?

Let me know! Post a comment! Give me tips!

0 Comments:

Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry; inappropriate or purely promotional comments may be removed.


--

Post a Comment

--

<< Home